- The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts – “Frog Baseball” and “Peace, Love & Understanding” – which were later aired on Liquid Television.
- The hydrostatic force that blood exerts against the wall of a vessel.
- the pressure of the circulating blood against the walls of the blood vessels; results from the systole of the left ventricle of the heart; sometimes measured for a quick evaluation of a person’s health; “adult blood pressure is considered normal at 120/80 where the first number is the systolic
- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls
- in a low position; near the ground; “the branches hung low”
- Of less than average height from top to bottom or to the top from the ground
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; “a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow”
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; “low prices”; “the reservoir is low”
- Situated not far above the ground, the horizon, or sea level
- Located at or near the bottom of something
We went to the beach on Wednesday, it was pretty hot out. I can’t really believe it’s 2012. I still catch myself writing "January _,
2011 2012." Time moves insanely fast. I felt like doing a 52 week project but I’ve been really lazy lately. I’m posting less on flickr and I don’t know why. I took this picture with my phone. Haven’t been sleeping much. I completely dropped last night. I watched Super 8 (if that’s how you’re suppose to spell it) at my friend’s beach house and it was actually pretty good. After that I got to sleep on a silky sleeping bag on a bunk and fell right asleep. Have any of you ever legitimately fainted? I’m not saying like "oh my gosh like I’m like gonna faint" but like legit fainted? I almost did. My blood pressure was low and I honestly thought I was going blind. It’s a scary thing when your eyes are completely wide open, but all you see is black. I got a jacket from PINK for Christmas, and I’m wearing it right now. It’s soft. I’ve gotten money lately from inheritance, but I feel so guilty thinking of spending it. I’m gonna save up for something. I don’t know what, I’ll just wait and see.
ps going to school on 5 hours of sleep is better than 2 hours, even if you do miss your English class. well, it is in my case at least.
Blackout in SG
The emergency ward at Tan Tock Seng was graced by my presence and i was released after a series of tests.
Why’d I black out? Blood Pressure dropped crazily low, but was unexpected after an hour of donation.
Aditya and Rajiv were freaked out by the whole episode, and i’m just relieved that it was just a Blood Donation related incident and nothing else.